Monday, June 04, 2007

Current State of Things

So I see I have a huge blog following.

Not.

I don't have any interesting stories to tell.

Or political opinions either.

Well, I have them but I'm not posting them.

Because who would read them?

Or care.

But the world is still turning.

For now.

And life goes on.

For instance . . . . .

Niece - college grad

Another niece - college grad & married

Daughter - new job at the YMCA

Another daughter - no job

Son - ditto

Nephews - 14 year old twins spending summer with us

Grocery bill - outrageous

Boss - gone

New boss - not yet

Asthma - back

Breathing - labored

Dinner - chicken

Twin boys + Zach + Jerry - make that 2 chickens

Gist - mostly

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, this one's funny

-amanda

Anonymous said...

haha, this one's funny

-amanda