Monday, December 08, 2008

More Blessings

Every week I'm more in love with our church and more excited to be there. Saturday we had a Christmas dinner and ornament exchange, though there were very few ornaments and seemingly more stuffed snowmen than stuffed turkeys on Thanksgiving!

So my blessings this week were:

Everyone at my table for the Christmas dinner but especially Bruce and Kay and Alycia. These three people have gone out of their way to make us feel welcome and a part of Vandalia Baptist Temple. I'm so thankful for them.

All of the sweet children that lent their voices to our children's Christmas program - --out of the mouths of babes!

Twilla, who captured my heart weeks ago in ladies Bible study but also on Sunday when she was such an encourager to me.

My sister Sam continues to be my rainbow - -and kitchen supplier! :)

0 comments: