Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Blessings

I think if we open our hearts, we'll find blessings in the most unusual places. That has been my quest and though I don't know the names of each of these people and the situations might be "you had to be there" type things, I want to list the things that bless my heart. I hope to never be so busy with "things" that I miss these precious moments:


Gina singing with her parents. I hope she cherishes those moments in her life.

Gilah agreeing to come to my church's Christmas Cantata (she's Jewish).

Dave playing with his cars and "going to pick up Miss Lissa".

My new/used refrigerator.

My sister Sam being my rainbow.

The Sopranos in my church choir.

Every day I find new blessings and people that unknowingly touch my heart in the simplest of ways. I don't ever want to miss them.

0 comments: